Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Catching Up

   Hello there! I realize that I haven't written anything in over a week and for that I apologize but you see I've been busy. I realize that being busy is quite an unexciting excuse for not writing and I will admit that it is pretty weak but I was actually doing interesting things that will be talked about in later posts. You see, I went on a road trip with my astonishingly beautiful girlfriend to Washington. We left on the 13th around 8 a.m. and returned home on the 20th around 7 p.m. It was quite a fun trip and I can't wait to write about all of the fascinating things we got to experience and I will try to post about the first day or two tomorrow. I would have done it today but I'm still trying to adjust to a normal nights sleep after taking my dear friend Jordan to the airport at 2 a.m. yesterday and I overslept today, you have my apologies people of the internet. In other news while in Portland I got another Daniel Quinn book called The Story of B and have just finished reading it today and I have to say it quite literally shattered my worldview all over again quite the same way that Ishmael did and I will have to write about some of the thoughts that I inspired me to think in hopes that writing them down will help me develop them into fully formed ideas. Now, I must go for my love is having stomach troubles and I feel the need to love her back to health but hopefully I can get caught up on my writing at least a little bit tomorrow for now goodnight.  

No comments:

Post a Comment