Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Hello World!

Hello there,
   This is my very first post on my new blog that I've just spent a good two hours setting up. I realize that not many people will ever see this blog or read it but I haven't created it with others in mind. You see I created this blog for myself so that I would have a place where I can rant, ramble, and rave about whatever is on my mind whenever I like whether it's at three a.m. or lunch time. This blog will be mine and I hope to keep it though all the ups and downs of life so that one day my children and my grandchildren can look it up with some high tech gizmo and read a little about what I thought and felt way back in the dinosaur days of blogs. With this information I must bid you goodnight oh great internet for I am tired and have a new book by Daniel Quinn that I want to start reading.


                                                         -Dallas

No comments:

Post a Comment